Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2016

SXSWedu and a zine to share!

It's been a busy five months - as you can tell by my lack of posts! I'm working on an epic post about our work to scale and spread the Learning Portfolio Project, but in the meantime, I thought I'd offer a little treat.



In early March, Jessica Cannon from Parsons and I went to SXSWedu to share Learning Portfolios with a national audience in the Playground area of the conference.



For the conference, we made a fun little "zine" that gives an overview of the project and some examples of best practices. It's accessible at http://learningportfolioproject.tumblr.com - so please check it out and share it with anyone else you know interested in digital portfolio development.

We are also working on a more robust website with resources, case studies, best practices, and examples of student portfolios. So keep an eye out for that in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment